22 March 2022

California Dreaming part 13 - Just J

So my crazy sister tells me, "I've never like the name Jeanette - my friends call me J or JJ" So I'm trying to get used to calling her Jay.  If you have been wondering who is Jay in the previous post, it's my older sister.  Not that she is old than me, but she is older than my baby sister.  Although she's not really a baby anymore.  So I could just say "little sister" but she is of normal height.  Anyway, these 2 girls have been entertaining me all night.  Jay is always wearing a bandana over her head.  And this evening Christine has decided to give it a go. It works.  It fits.  It actually looks better on Christine than on Jay.  Jay says: You're rocking it, Christine.   Christine agrees - "Yeah, it looks better on me than on you."  

So tonight, Christine wore  her new look to dinner which was at this Argentine/Italian restaurant.  The food was too good and I over stuffed myself.





 It's called Pasta Connection and it connected very well to my tummy.



No comments:

Post a Comment