22 March 2022

California Dreamin' part 6 - Perez, Party of 10

George Perez - Party of 10 - your table is ready.  It was so funny because the waiter/busboy/cook came to our table and said:  You wan food.

George says:  Yes, I want this and I want this and this and this and 2 of these and I wa..........

Suddenly the waiter/busboy/cook interrupted George and said:  OK - that's enough.  And then he just left.

I thought it was hysterical.  The whole scene was really quite comical.  A Mexican guy ordering Chinese food from a guy with a serious accent for another Mexican who doesn't speak Spanish but speaks Danish and lives in Scandinavia and the waiter says that's enough already.   

One thing is for sure - it was more than enough.  It was enough food for 10 people.  My only regret is that my stomach is too small.  The flavors were amazing.




I thought this was an attractive truck and it reminded me of good times in my off-roader days.




I got a kick out of who some of the patrons were.  There came a gang of Harley-Davidson riders with tattoo's and leather everything.  Very loud bikes in the parking lot.  I don't know about you but for me, Chinese food is on the dainty side.  My judgmental side says they ought to be eating big side of Brontosaurs spare ribs.

Tak for mad, George.  It was delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Soo Happy you got a taste of Los Angeles and being Latino, there is not such a thing, as too much food for Loved ones!!!!!
    Won Kok Perez

    ReplyDelete