22 March 2022

California Dreamin' part 14 - Justus

OMG  - I was just loving it.  My sisters were putting on a great show from me and we were laughing and laughing and laughing and having a fantastic time.  This was probably the best evening of the entire 2 weeks that I was there in sunny CA.

Jeanette is now Just Jay and Christine in her bandana will probably now go by Jessie (get it?)

I have lots of videos of this private concert performed by Just Jay and Jessie - but I promised Jay that I wouldn't post any of it - at her request.  This page remains open until I get the permission from her.  But until then, I can at least show a snapshot of the event.


It was soooooooooooooo damn fantastic.  And so corny and so serious and so loving and we laughed and laughed and laughed.  I get all giggly just writing about it and remembering it.  I have the best sisters.




No comments:

Post a Comment