22 March 2022

California Dreamin' part 23 - Work it, Gurl !

Later that night, my 2 wonderful sisters threw me a retirement party.  Jay told me we were going to dinner with some friends to sillybrate.  Sounds nice I told her.  But I got a literal shock when I walked into the joint and saw a beautifully decorated table.  It really took me by surprise. I'm glad for these pix, taken by others because it's kind of a blank now.  It happened so fast and really, I really was kind of shocked out of my mind.  Don't ever do that again!



























One of Jay's girlfriends made the pretty flower arrangements.










The next 3 pix are from my dumb-phone.
These should have been the best pix.
But you get the general idea -eh?














What in the world !
What is Jay doing to me?
Honestly, I don't remember this at all.
Why is there balloon string in my mouth?
Why is she twisting my ears?
Ever since we were kids, she has always beaten up on me.
and that's not even a joke.



Delicious food




OK, Seriously - what is this?
or more to the point - why is this?



I brought a few gifts.

Danish "juice"

Dutch scents and Icelandic salts

Scandinavian creams

Danish caffeine for Carlos
and Italian crystal for Jay.





Happy Birthday?  What?




Then it was time to pack it all up and say good-luck.














If you're ever on Highway 1 in Newport Beach, 
be sure to stop in this very tasty Thai restaurant.
Don't click this link if you're hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment