22 March 2022

California Dreamin' part 4 - Union Station

The original plan was that after meeting with Gail, I would have time grab a quick drink with George, who lives very close to Union Station, before I would get on the train to Orange County.  But because the visit with Gail was canceled, that allowed me more time at Union Station to just take it easy and not rush.  Plus it also gave us time to actually go to one of Georges' favorite restaurants for lunch.  Here now are photos of George and I enjoying face to face conversation for the first time in 3 years. We have been texting back and forth nearly every day in all that time.  The station has 3 beautiful gardens.  2 were open and the 3rd was under reconstruction.










Here is a link to the website.  If you have never been here but you think it looks familiar, it's because you have seen it in a number of Hollywood movies. It's a beautiful station and in my opinion, way more attractive than the more well-known Central Station in NYC.


After lunch (see the next blog) George and I say adieu until Thursday.

Did you notice that I changed shirts? 

See the next blog to find out why.


 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Gail, I hope all went well. I treasured the extra time I got with Eddie. Last year they had the Oscars here at Union Station because of Covid. Perez

    ReplyDelete