21 May 2022

Nice was nice but now I gotta go home

So, it's my last day.  Check-out time is way too early.  10:00.  But I was up at 7:30 and ready to jam.  I pack it all up, grabbed my bag and carefully hiked down the 5 floors with my bag.  I headed towards the rental office and returned the key.  I thanked the woman in the office for a nice stay and then back to the corner bakery for my last cup of coffee and croissant. My plan was to walk the 7 km / 4.35 miles all the way back to the the airport on a side street.  But that would be going through the new part of town and I did that just yesterday.  So I casually stroll by the outdoor market one last time as they are setting up their products on the tables for the days customers.  Then through the arch that leads to the coast line and in less than 2 hours, I'm back at the airport and ready to fly home to Wonderful Copenhagen. 

This is the corner bakery just 7 steps from the BnB.




The coffee and croissant offer for €1.90 was for the small cup.
If I lived in Nice, I wouldn't need a super market.  
All my meals would be bought from this place.


This is the last snap of the trip.
Thank goodness for that - eh?

Click this link to see all 517 photos.

Click on the blue ALL where it says: Show 25/50/ALL 

Click on first photo of tulips.

Click on "Slideshow" to see large photo.

Click on "Full Screen" (upper right hand side) to see largest version.

Sit back and enjoy as the photos will "slideshow" on it's own.

You can control the speed of the slideshow by clicking on "options" (upper right-hand side).

No comments:

Post a Comment