04 September 2022

7 - Happy 80th Birthday, Pop !! - Save it till the Morning After

 


And save it till the morning after is exactly what we did.  Here I am in Carlos' boxers because all my clothing is in his beautiful new marine blue, space-age looking washer and dryer.  My shoes were also soaked.  I'm petting Tiberon while waiting for my clothes to dry.  


Then, when it's safe, Carlos and I go out to get injected with safety.  A metro stop or 2 away from Carlos' house, they were injecting Fauci juice and Monkey Pox vaccines.  So I got me some Monkey juice.  
I'm wearing Carlos' sandals, letting my shoes dry.

All this monkey business was making us hungry, so we walked to a nearby taco stand near Carlos' house and got some excellent Mexican food.  Sooooooo delicious with real hand-made tortillas.



Eventually it was time to find our way back to Orange County.  We were able to do so with Carlos' special transportation van that took us to Disneyland and from there we got in an uber to Jay's front door. 

Finally, we arrive at Jay's place, where the food is always a-plenty.  Tami also stopped in to munch a bit and say hello.







No comments:

Post a Comment