02 July 2013

Sandcastles on Wheels

This blog is dedicated to my good friend Tami who has a thing for trailers.  Coming home from the doctors office today, I had to swing a u'ie in the middle of the road and go find out what these 5 strange sandcastle looking things were.  I'm not sure if they were made to look like sand - but that is exactly what they looked like.





















There's my husband sitting and having a puff while patiently waiting for me to snap my future blog.  Looking at this picture, it's easy to see that I can build a sandcastle on our own wheels.

 I shot these pictures at the far end of the harbor where we live.  It's a gloomy day today so for much more inspiring pix go to this website.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous02 July, 2013

    Eddie, THANK YOU. that rocked my world- blew it open... again. Damn, i love shi¥ like that. You are my BFF. And... Seeing Jens in the background- golden. Lucky boys.
    Love, hugs, and kisses,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete